Plans & Pricing
Terabyte Websites was established to simplify the end to end process of website creation and maintenance
I do not want to create pricing schemes which are illusionary or create lower price points where basic things like reliability and security are compromised. I have a simple all inclusive pricing and would like the client to see value in the fact that for the kind of quality I’m offering, the pricing is honest and transparent.
And I take care of everything for you, so you really just have to write the cheque !
Website Hosting$180 / €160 - Yearly
- Three Email Address on same domain
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Backups
- WordPress & Plugin Updates
- SSD based Hosting
- Hosting Servers in Europe or Singapore (Based on your target client location)
- Free SSL Certificate for HTTPS
Design & Build Website$550 / €499 - One time
- Design and Build your Website
- Customized to Exact Requirements
- Lifetime Divi License worth $89
- Email Integration in Contact Page
- Multilingual Support / Premium Plugins
- Responsive on Desktop, Tablets & Mobiles
- SEO Optimizations for Google
- Full Social Media Integration
Website Updates & Support
- Website Updates based on your need
- Full Website/Email Technical Support
- Maintain SEO Optimizations for Google
- Full Support for all Backend/Frontend issues
- All numbers are indicative Pricing for a basic website with less than 9 pages
- GST (Tax) for Indian customers will be added to the prices
- 5% Bank Charges will be added for Foreign PayPal transfers
Do I have editing control of the website ?
You will have full editing rights to the website during the hosting period. You can change and add content as much as you want
Can you Audit my existing Website ?
I can do a full Security audit of your installation or a SEO and Security analysis of the website. Please reach out directly.
Do you also work as a consultant ?
Yes, I work as a freelance consultant at ₹9,000 (€125) for one day or ₹5000 (€70) for half day. Please reach out directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have questions
I'm not sure if my website will fit into 5 pages and if the plans above will work for me
Do you take up projects outside India ?
What are the Payment terms ?
How do we make the Payments ?
If you are in India, you can pay the amount by NEFT to my Bank account or using UPI. If you are outside India, then you can pay me via Paypal only.
Do you have any Multi-Year plans ?
Do you have a refund policy ?
Having said that, I would like each client to be happy with their website. If you are unhappy for any reason, I would like to fix the problem in the first place even if it means additional work.
Please be careful of signing up for new customer offers in various websites at ridiculously low prices. There is always a “special conditions apply” behind every offer and the truth is that all the advertised prices are for very short periods, the regular pricing kicks in after that. As your website and its complexity starts growing, you soon find that you are locked in.
There are various ways you get scammed if you dont understand the fine print
The regular price, which is much higher, kicks in after the offer period ends. And then it becomes a downward spiral as you start paying for basic stuff
Up-selling and hidden charges are regular. By the time your website is up for a year, you pay much more than what you signed up for initially
When you do one facebook update and 250 users click on your website at a time, the website running on 512mb ram is bound to crash